as i like to call it
“narrowing down the list of people who are invited to a wicked awesome party with a bouncy castle and water slide and ice cream”
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
you’re either obsessed with coffee or you can’t stand it there is no in between
if you don’t think you are very smart or funny or good looking or whatever then maybe just try to focus on the things that are great about you… like maybe you are good at remembering birthdays or important days, or you are gentle and kind with animals, or you are good at being patient with children or you have mastered the art of roasting marshmellows to perfection…. you don’t have to be Einstein or a top model to celebrate yourself
literally the best text post on tumblr